So, whenever I run my D5 under normal situations I seem to lose power/speed. I lighten the load on the blade but the dozer still crawls as if it's under the full load still. Could this be a speed sensor issue? Has anyone seen this before?
What serial# Later Bob
Rkg1
did u care about ur transmission oil temperature?
I bet it's a fuel issue. Check your supply line where it comes into the water separator. They seem to get trash in the elbow there. Change your fuel filters and put a diesel conditioner in that will get rid of any water in your system. Change the small filter that nobody knows about in your injector pump too.
Well, just looked and realized water sensor at the bottom was disconnected on the fuel filter. Filter was old so am going to replace and rehook it up. Let's see if that was it. Stay tuned.
Did it work