Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dozer won’t move.

john amaru ยท 2021-10-19 13:07

Hallo members,kindly give some advice, am running a Chinese make dozer,while operating, the dozers steering went out and torque converter pressure went to zero,I opened the floor plate to examine if the shaft was rotating to ascertain the torque converter was ok,on neutral it rotates,but on engaging any gear it locks up but the machine won't move,on pulling the steering levers the shaft rotates again,next I opened the top cover of the transmission to access the valves, can't really tell which valve it is but a spring was broken and some rubber stuck in the bore of the valve,could this be the culprit or are there some more underlying problems,we're currently trying to get a spring that matches the broken one for replacement and put it back,I have attached some pictures;any input will be highly appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.