Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dozernet site down?

amtronic ยท 2009-11-27 11:15

Anybody able to get to dozernet or any of the Hoss sites? I haven't been able to for about 2 weeks. Doing a search here didn't show anything at all about Dozernet or Hoss so I wonder if they are unmentionables on this board.....

Replies16
  1. #1inyati132009-11-28 08:30

    I am new to this forum. Trying to get my first 3 posts up. How do you get to the dozernet site and I will check. I have a D3G 2005 cat crawler and have a question about how the fuel/water separator work.

  2. #2amtronic2009-11-28 10:54

    Thanks for giving it a shot. The link I use is http://www.dozernet.com

  3. #3inyati132009-11-28 11:55

    I gave it a shot. It would not open.

  4. #4Arabhacks2009-11-29 03:08

    Dozernet? Hello. This is the contact info', perhaps someone who has been around a while wants to make contact? http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?Domain=DOZERNET.COM I feel it would be out of place for I, as I am new to this forum and until now was not even aware of this Dozernet. Thank you.

  5. #5amtronic2009-11-29 10:02

    I held off calling them because I thought it might be an issue with my network somehow blocking their IP address. Calling them Monday.

  6. #6inyati132009-11-29 10:06

    Still can't get on this morning. Is dozernet a good site for dozer owner/operators?

  7. #7amtronic2009-11-29 12:47

    They seem to have a lot of good equipment for sale, mostly Cat.

  8. #8Arabhacks2009-12-05 15:07

    Dozernet? Hello. Did anybody make contact? and if so, what was the response?

  9. #9amtronic2009-12-06 11:17

    Weird. I sent email. it came back failed to deliver. I called the number and left a message for their Admin contact, no call back. Strange.

  10. #10Wrench_one2009-12-06 12:23

    i think that there are bigger problems there

  11. #11JDOFMEMI2009-12-10 01:34

    Rumor I heard is their bank closed them down. I don't know if that is true or not, but I do know that a lot of their inventory was auctioned off a while back.

  12. #12Access2009-12-10 10:07

    I believe that Hoss Equipment has closed their doors and therefore probably shut down their web site. ***

  13. #13Orchard Ex2009-12-10 11:31

    Access, Welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you here but please review our advertising policy in the rules. If you'd like to become a sponsor click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

  14. #14DustinGravesHEC2014-04-29 17:00

    Please visit www.hossmachinery.com for the Hoss Equipment/Dozernet team. Dustin Graves Hoss Machinery/Equipment 817-553-5500

  15. #15DustinGravesHEC2014-04-29 17:04

    Please go to www.hossmachinery.com

  16. #16CM19952014-04-29 19:49

    Welcome to the Forums DustinGravesHEC. If you would, take a moment to read the Forum Rules - HeavyEquipmentForums Specifically this section - Your two posts are your "freebies" and if you are interested in sponsoring the Forums, please contact Steve Frazier directly. Thank you in advance.