Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grouser pad dimensions?

Hjolli · 2009-11-27 13:25

Hi I´m working on a little project and I would need dimensions of a standard grouser for a Cat D6C or D6D. I´m talking about ground length of the grouser (probably the same as pitch of the chain) and thickness of the plates. (unworn) Also diameter of the front idler and sprocket. MM is preferred but I will be grateful for inches as well

Replies2
  1. #1inyati132009-11-28 08:27

    Hi, Brand new here. And you probably already know this. The caterpillar site has specifications for all current dozer models. If that is too elementary, forgive me, I am trying to get my first 3 posts so I can be promoted to start my own thread. I just got a Cat D3G 2005 track crawler and I have a question about the Fuel/Water separator. I want to know how it works as there is only one inlet at the top and at the bottom is the water drain.

  2. #2Hjolli2009-11-28 09:43

    Welcome to the forum inyati13 I have for years been browsing through all sorts of brochures and specs about these machines, but I have never found just these things I was requesting, that´s why I was asking. So I´m still greatful for any info