Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dr hitachi

Warwick ยท 2020-07-30 04:34

Hi, Looking to purchase dr hitachi. I am Working with zx210-5,zx290-5. Will the laptop based dr hitachi work on these machines. or will it only do up to dash 3 as described on units for sale on eBay and alike. Thanks Warwick

Replies8
  1. #1mg23612020-07-30 05:31

    Welcome to HEF Warwick ! The programs are Dr EX, Dr ZX or MPDr. MPDr will probably not be available since that is a dealer level program. The guy on the forum to answer that question would be Lachau. If he doesn't respond in a few days maybe send him a PM.

  2. #2Mbar2020-07-30 06:47

    I bought the palm pilot dr. Ex. I got what I paid for. Not very impressed but it did get me by on the job I needed it for.

  3. #3excavator2020-07-30 10:33

    Yes, DR ZX only covers up to zaxis-3 after that you need MP Dr.

  4. #4Warwick2020-07-30 16:59

    Mp Dr. do you have a link or contact where I can find this. Thanks for your help

  5. #5excavator2020-07-31 00:09

    The only thing I have seen was on EBAY and it's from Lithuania. Not sure I would take that chance, they do a remote load onto your computer.

  6. #6LACHAU2020-07-31 01:56

    Thanks "mg2361" for your believe @Warwick : I have already sent MPDr. Ver.2.56 to you. Check conversation for detail.

  7. #7LACHAU2020-07-31 02:02

    First of all you should read MPDr. instruction manual carefully before installing. https://www.mediafire.com/file/rvx82bvzlqeb5ml/file

  8. #8tool_king2020-08-01 14:43

    I sent you a pm .