Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

dragline

29twincity ยท 2010-03-05 19:02

I am looking for information on A Sargent Scout dragline. It has no I D plate anywhere. The counter weight is cast with the Sargent Scout name in it. any help will be appreciated. Kenny:beatsme

Replies6
  1. #1dgr2010-03-05 21:30

    sargent they were made in fort dodge iowa. the building is still there.it is a cat dealer now.

  2. #229twincity2010-03-05 22:20

    Thanks for your reply. I had no idea where they were built and have no idea when it was built. I have not talked to anyone who has seen that type of track arrangement.

  3. #3dgr2010-03-05 23:07

    sargent i have never seen tracks like that either.i sold a 5\8 sargent truck crane a year ago that ran and operated.look at bigoldiron.com/cranes.html where in colarado are you.i am in nw iowa.

  4. #4ridegreen2010-03-05 23:44

    How large was the bucket on that thing?

  5. #5dgr2010-03-05 23:52

    5/8 yard.an old timer told me that was there #system mine was alot newer than this one

  6. #629twincity2010-03-06 08:36

    I am in central colo, the dragline is in western colo near Delta co