Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dresser TD9H Parts

Td9H ยท 2023-03-11 12:34

Good day, new forum member here. I bought myself a real nice Dresser TD9H dozer to complete a landscaping project on my property. During my winter maintenance I noted a few of the rubber engine mounts assemblies are in need of replacement. Unfortunately the local dealer wants $700 per mount, insanity for a few pieces of rubber!! I would greatly appreciate if anyone could point me int the direction of a reputable parts supplier for the Dresser TD9H. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Mcrafty12023-03-11 15:57

    If they're just a rubber disc between two steel brackets I've used hockey pucks. They may not last as long but you could probably get a half dozen of them for less than a tenth of what IH wants.

  2. #2Td9H2023-03-14 18:27

    After some online sleuthing I discovered the Dresser Td9H was also produced as the Komatsu D39P1. I called up Komatsu and the engine mounts were $200 a set. Still expensive but much more palatable.

  3. #3Dozer guy2023-10-09 14:26

    Just be aware that the TD9H and the D39 dozers had a couple options for the front engine mounts Long ago there was an upgrade to the front mounts. Originally the mounts had 1/2 dia bolt in the front and 5/8 in the rear. The upgrade changed the front bolts to 5/8 like the rear and then the mounts were all the same front and rear. front mounts with 1/2 bolt hole = 1277978h1 2pcs required per mount $58 each upgraded mount 5/8 bolt hole = 1312814h2 1 pc per per mount $137 @ Winmill Equipment co 603 421-0777