Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Drott 40

tee48wil ยท 2018-02-15 14:04

I bought a Drott 40 and the pillow block bearings are no good. Does anyone have any information on replacement parts?

Replies8
  1. #1John C.2018-02-16 10:46

    Take them to a bearing supplier who should be able to identify them and supply replacements.

  2. #2tee48wil2018-02-16 11:38

    Hi John, I took the bearing to Case and they said just the bearing would run $1,500. I thought that was very high. Do you think a bearing supplier would be cheaper? Thanks

  3. #3Jonas3022018-02-16 12:56

    Yes could be half as much at a bearing house bring it with so they can measure it up

  4. #4Jonas3022018-02-16 13:04

    https://www.amazon.com/S242157-Bearing-Case-Crawler-Excavator/dp/B00V3F2DHY Might be able to find for less than these at $750

  5. #5tee48wil2018-02-16 14:04

    Jonas, Thank you very much for the help. I will check it out! Thanks

  6. #6sheepfoot2018-02-19 21:11

    What series 40/40B/D/E They are not all the same.

  7. #7tee48wil2018-02-20 11:55

    it is a series D. The large pillow block bearing I can't find.

  8. #8Coy Lancaster2018-02-27 12:45

    If you can get the Case part# or manufacture# and do a google or bingg search and see what you find there.