I put this under tractor because there is no aerial lift forum. I had a JLG 460SJ with a D 2011 L03 come back from long term rental today with diesel contamination in the lubricating oil--3 inches up the stick worth, and very thin. I have ordered the Fuel Rack locking pin and it is on it's way. I just wondered what it is like to reseal one of these pumps, does it require anything special?
The correct delivery valve HOLDER oring and dv gasket, then the proper tightening torque.. Once u break loose the HOLDER, DO NOT put ANY FORCE on the bottom.!! It’s best to clamp it in a vise before you start.. and don’t stop until the new parts are installed and torqued.. DONT TRY to repair it on the engine.!! Any force on the bottom will force the guts to come up and off their seat.!! & u don’t want that to happen.. Take it out.. Good luck.