Just picked this up last week and main issues are the cable is broke and fork tilt not functioning. Not able to locate much info like books or parts suppliers. Any help much appreciated. Clock shows 2200 hours and am wondering if I should just pin the stinger and run it shorter. Thanks, Ric
I might have some books on in pdf form.I will take a look. Thanks Ed
Thanks much for your help. This has the John Deere motor in it.
Can anybody tell me if any other telehandlers use a single cable for the third boom? Parts are obsolete so trying to locate a couple of these cable ends to make a new one.
Ric a good wire rope supplier should be able to make the lenght you need .I am still working a service manual for you .I contacted the Gehl guys I know and is working on information for it .
Ric what is your email address ? I got some manuals on your machine .
Manuals were sent to you .
Many thanks, The wife printed and bound it in a jiffy too.
That is awesome Ric .Glad to help .
If you know anyone in your area with cranes. Ask them who they get their rigging from. As said by Tool_King any good rigging supplier can make those.
We have these guys at the port of Everett working on it. http://www.dunlapindustrial.com/ind...MEKsrW3zEGlsEOpun8vYKDxODVQLGY_hoCsbMQAvD_BwE They located some similar 1 1/4 threaded fittings but without the squared ends.
My thoughts are the square ends come from crimping them on the cable.
Or...the square is to hold the thread rod so it won't turn when tightening the tensioning nut with a spanner. If so, some delicate work with a grinder should make some spanner flats in a pinch
Willie59 has a good point. It does take one heck of crimper to lock them of the cable though.
Thanks to that nice guy that sent me some books I now know that those cables are to be torqued to 150lbs so you do need to be able to hold it somehow. Also says to re torque every 50 hours. Probably why they quite making them that way.
If any one else would like a copy of the manuals just post email address for me to send it to.
I could use manuals for Dynalift D4P60 or similar. Have a machine that starts, drives and steers, but the boom hydraulics are not operating. Thanks ( [email protected] )
Steve I emailed you the manuals .
Hello tool_king, I have a customer that purchased one of these, wow its kinda old. He paid 14000. Now he wants it fixed. So far have resealed 6 rams, fixed a valve issue but luckily no boom issues yet. If you could email me your manuals as well it would be much appreciated. [email protected] It is the d4p80 model with the john deere 4239tf engine.
Let me dig it up . I will send it to you .
Thank you in advance
Hi Tool_King -- I've got a Dynalift D4p80 (585) that I am restoring. Has a JD motor. Would really appreciate any link to a service manual that you could provide. Thanks in advance, John
Hi John What is your email address so I can send you what I have on it .
Thanks! [email protected] Greatly appreciated.
Email sent
Hello Tool_king. Can you send me a copy of that manual for the D4P80 please? My email is [email protected] . I just purchased one in pretty rough shape it seems so I have allot of work ahead of me.
Hi Tool king, would you be able to send me to a manual for a dyna lift d4p60? Thanks!! [email protected]
I will email what I have on it .
Hello tool king! I also have a Dyna Lift D4P 80. Do you still have the manual you sent to allendudley?
Yes what's your email ?
[email protected]
On the way to you .
Hello tool king. I just picked up a D4P60 machine also and was hoping you could send the manuals as well. It has the Detroit diesel in it fyi. Not sure if that matters or not. Thanks in an advance! ( [email protected] )
Hi tool_king, I have a D4P80 JD. I have some break issues. I would love a manual. My email is [email protected] Thanks for your help!
[email protected]
Tengo la misma me puede enviar el manual mi correo es [email protected] muchas gracias
Email sent
Hello sir I could use a copy of the D4P60 manual- I've recently been working on an older one with a 353 Detroit. I have gotten most everything working but need to tear into the Dana axles and I am not sure exactly what I am doing. I have alot of slop in at least one wheel and I took the top cap off the axle at the wheel and the bearing is gone except for the the race. I also have several cylinders to repack. [email protected] - thanks so much.
Manuals were emailed to you .
wow- thank you!
trying to get info on the dana spicer axles used in an early model TCI D4P60 telehandler, need to replace the bearings that are in the top and bottom plates on the ends of the axles at the wheels. 53176 is the model number on the tag but that does not seem to pull anything up online.
It is not much but information is limited .That is why I grab up any manuals paper or pdf for all kinds of machines.
Can you send me a copy of that manual for the D4P80 please? My email is [email protected]
Hello Tool_KIng, I am new on this forum. I bought a d4p80 at an online auction. Big Mistake, I don't know much on these machines, but I now have a 20,000 project. Everything leaks and the it can't lift more than 2,000 lbs. I would really appreciate any manuals and maybe where I can find parts for this beast. Thank you so much in advance.
Sorry Tool King, I just noticed I didn't give you my email address. It's [email protected] Thank you in advance!
I just acquired a TCI D4P80 mdl 544A and I have a bad steering kingpin bearing. Does anyone happen to have a part number or source? Also in need of a seal kit for the main (long) lift cylinders. Thanks!
Anyone out there have manuals for the TCI D4P80?
I can send you what I have for manuals. I have a seperate axle parts manual and service manual. I’d recommend getting the bearing numbers off the cup/cone instead of OEM part numbers. For the lift cylinders I’d recommend taking it apart and bring all the parts to a reputable hydraulic shop. They should be able to make you a seal kit from the old parts. I had to do this with the 4 steering cylinders. Depending on how much you trust yourself you can download the Hercules seal catalog and get the part numbers that way but in my experience it only saves a little bit of time. Send me your email and I’ll send what I have for manuals
Thanks a bunch Jon, my email is [email protected] I’ll see what I can find for hydraulic shops.
I rebuild my cylinder, there was a tag on the cylinder, GBI and a #, Great Bend Industries, they are still in business and I was able to get a part number and order the seal kit. You could also follow the earlier post and take the seals to a hydraulic shop and they can match them up. There are some hydraulic seal companies that you can order online if you can figure out what seals you need. Best of luck!
Thanks, I’ll look for a tag on the cylinder.
Could you send me a copy of the manual also? [email protected]
One more request for manual(s) Please: [email protected] Thank you!
Tool_king, Would you still happen to have the service manual on the 1994 DYNALIFT d4p80 machine? My email is [email protected] . Thanks Rob
Toolking - if you're still out there, your help is greatly appreciated for the D4P80 manuals. [email protected]
Will send when I get home .
Emailed
Hi tool_king, could you also send me the manuals yoi have on the d4p80. Got one and jave it mostly working but would be great to have manuals. Thanks so much. My email is [email protected]
Tool_King I could also use your help if you have the DynaLift D4P80 manual, [email protected] . Much appreciated.
On the way to you .