Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Encoders for forklifts

gruntscoreboard ยท 2016-07-12 06:40

Where do you buy incremental encoders for forklifts? Need this ASAP. Any help would be much appreciated.

Replies5
  1. #1laycobeau2016-07-12 09:21

    I'm good but not that good, A little more info new project or replacement Part or model # or just google it hundreds of places on the net that sell exact or replacement encoders. using it for steering tilt angel boon height etc. Or contact me [email protected]

  2. #2Norene Labrador2016-07-12 09:44

    I agree with laycobeau, There are a lot of encoder for forklifts that you can buy online. I heard about Dynapar offers a broad selections of encoder products including incremental and absolute encoders, and resolvers.

  3. #3gruntscoreboard2016-07-15 09:42

    Hey, thanks for posting so fast guys. Anyway, by Dynapar, you mean this encoder products company , right? They look really good and we might go with this one. They even have BEI replacements.

  4. #4MisterMechanic2016-07-19 05:35

    You may check out alibaba, indiamart and other forklifts company

  5. #5FarmWrench2016-08-15 22:29

    I hate those things. My Toyota 7 series has eaten a pile of them. Been told the 8's have gone to a Hall effect sensor. Looking at replacing the Toy, with a Yale/Hyster but it is using a similar encoder I've been told. From the frying pan into the fire....?