Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Equipment pictures

Vantage_TeS ยท 2008-05-28 22:51

Just got a DSLR camera (Canon 450D) so I'll be taking some (hopefully) sweet ass pictures of equipment (and the occasional airplane) and uploading them to my flickr account. Agent stalks me everytime I upload a new youtube video, and finally convinced me to sign up here (long time reader, just never signed up). There are already some from yesterday: http://flickr.com/photos/vantagetes What do you think so far? P.S. if you click on a picture it will load a new page and give you a link too see it in different sizes, including the original file size which is shot at 4272x2848

Replies8
  1. #1hoeman6002008-05-29 00:40

    dam sweet picts those 800's are awsome:notworthy

  2. #2Vantage_TeS2008-05-29 01:39

    I made an animation of a series of pictures I took. I didn't have a tripod and was shooting with almost 280mm of zoom so the pictures didn't line up perfect. I went back and adjusted them around in photoshop and got them pretty damn close. If it wasn't 11:30 at night (and I'm up at 5:30) I would have rotated the odd ones so the ground didn't move at all, but I think you get the picture =D http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2094/2532552183_a7fdbfda4e_o.gif

  3. #3[-Agent-]2008-05-29 01:47

    Nice animation. See you found the animation window :cool2

  4. #4Vantage_TeS2008-05-29 02:19

    It was hiding, I swear!

  5. #5RonG2008-05-29 05:45

    Nice camera..........I gotta hit the lottery )Ron G

  6. #6w2bstoned2008-05-29 16:44

    nice pics

  7. #7AtlasRob2008-05-30 15:08

    Nice pics, really glad that big C@t was parked up on some nice soft gravel so it was easy on the nice new bucket ram

  8. #8Vantage_TeS2008-05-31 22:36

    Yeah I wasn't too impressed with that either. It's hard to see in the picture but it's actually on a piece of wood (it's just sunken down) and the only part touching is the dogbone not the actual ram.