http://youtube.com/watch?v=iR_2gu7dqvk Looks a bit long, And also, why didn't he put the bucket down in front of him when he was coming off, what if he tipped. (Well I guess I have never operated a long reach) :usa
no chance in tipping that thing over coming off that trailer. The only thing I would have done was put a couple blocks at the end as he had no ramps.
He didn't put his bucket down because the truck was in the way, its not like he was coming of the beaver tail. A lot of people load and unload facing to the side so they get the best view of both tracks too.
Heh, The truck was in the way but he didn't have to have in perfectly straight.
All I know is you can break the stick cylinder on a standard reach excavator if it takes a small impact curled right in, slips on a rock and jerks the cylinder in two ect. Can also break the tool cylinder like that with new op/lowbed drivers unloading and dropping onto the bucket with it curled right in. With such long reach I would not be dropping onto the bucket with the stick tucked in, because of the increased leverage. Always more than one way to do something, and how he finished walking off with the tracks in the air seemed excessive to me, all you gotta do is come down slowly, and it will be smooth. Reminds me of lifting to turn, works great, but you don't need to do it for every little turn.
long reach's Its better on everything to lower your self down ya dont tear up you steel even on a double drop dont jar your iron or teeth. I fell of my single drop WHAT A RIDE!! right track locked and spun me off the back corner. weeee
That don't impress me much!
whos trying to impress any one not me maybe you all are trying to empress people out here but i dont care
I sometimes complain because my lowboy doesn't break down and I have to load over the side or over the beavertail. After watching this video, I'll never complain again! http://youtube.com/watch?v=FE02TxLlRQU&feature=related
I wanna have a go !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64B5cgkUGvI&feature=related this is a three hundred tonne excavator longreach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_HQK3Nfy-E&feature=related This has to be the biggest long reach I have seen. Looks like 50' boom, and 60'~ish stick. I have run a PC600, but that thing is a monster.
Aaah, angege futhi! Uyampela? I see the truck for the excavata, but where's the truck for the boom?? now to be totally arb... which brand is it ? looks like the cab of a daewoo/doosan, but has the bum of a hitachi.
Looks like a daewoo from my angle.