Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ex 200-5 stepping motor problems?

sonia · 2019-04-18 05:16

Hi fellas took my stepping motor off and cleaned a heap of dry grease out of it put new grease in all back together now playing up. Was a little all over the place before now worse. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1Vetech632019-04-18 07:04

    It seems there is a way to set those up and adjust them. Someone who is in the know will hopefully chime in for you. Good Luck!

  2. #2sonia2019-04-18 07:08

    I think I need more than luck. Be nice to find someone that is in no how. I have had a sparky check it out and it’s all testing ok. It’s done 15000 hours

  3. #3Vetech632019-04-18 07:14

    I wanted to say also that you need to post the machine serial number. It will help get you what you need from the Pros.

  4. #4sonia2019-04-18 07:16

    Will do thank you for you help

  5. #5excavator2019-04-18 12:07

    There is a small toggle switch next to the fuse panel, push it up, turn the key on for five seconds, turn the key off for 5 seconds and push the switch back to the middle position. Start machine and check idle speeds, if they need adjustment take a long allen wrench,( 6mm I believe) go through the slot in the stepping motor bracket, loosen the screw, move the arm to the correct RPM and re-tighten.

  6. #6uffex2019-04-18 12:23

    Good day Please see attached hope it helps you fix the problem. Kind regards Uffex