The machine will just stall at any speed when started unless I wait 30 seconds to a minute before operating. Once I waited a bit it starts to allow pressure to bypass and the computer changes the swash angle when something is bottomed out or too much pressure. It only works in Economy/Power engine speed. It use to work in Low as well but I adjusted the A-Sensor from 3.3 volts to 4.4 where it should be and now it stalls in low and idle. Is there some mechanical issue with the overload pressure/valve? Is that what the sound is in the video? If so how do I check or fix that and where is it? I have all new sensors and checked the solonoids it all checks out.
Good day Hitachi machine owners frequently report such issues, often the simple way to checkout the problem is overlooked in haste of a quick fix. The swash cylinder of the pump has a pressure that ultimately decides the flow output of the pump. Measuring the pressure in most cases requires an adapter (No pump port) and low pressure gauge. This is the end point of the pump regulation process and can clarify when the issue is resolved. Kind regards Uffex
I assume you are pulling codes using the light flashes on the pump valve controller behind the seat. You will need to connect to the machine using DrEx to get any pressure sensor or speed sensor values. FYI an EX 100-2 corespondents to a Deere 490E serial number 24999 or lower.