Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EC140DL ‘DPF’ delete HELP!

GT. · 2022-11-30 21:40

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum. I have a 2013 Volvo EC140DL I'm looking for a DPF delete kit for. This is the first Volvo excavator year model with it and it's very finicky. It's a D3.8E engine. Unfortunately I can't find any deletion kits. If someone could help steer me in the right direction I would appreciate it. thanks

Replies5
  1. #1funwithfuel2022-11-30 22:25

    Please see posting rules regarding illegal activity

  2. #2Coaldust2022-11-30 22:29

    You shine so bright! Not today Mr. EPA man, not today. I’m only here for Skyking1 stories and the pet pictures.

  3. #3LACHAU2022-11-30 23:57

    To all of you interested in this post, I guess this guy will delete DPF to sell this machine through the market of countries that do not require emission treatment standards. I was surprised to see that some used Komatsu PC490LC-10 machines imported from the US to Vietnam had DPF removed. If it is true that you want to delete DPF and sell, then I can help you. Of course, everything must comply with the law

  4. #4sfrs42022-12-01 12:00

    Isn't the D3.8E an export engine? so won't have dpf on it?

  5. #5Coaldust2022-12-01 17:25

    Export sure. Wouldn’t it be best to have the dealer perform the work so the correct software is installed and documented for CYA purposes?