poor little excavators gonna be ripped in half. buckets probably bent now lets dig alittle out in front of it first guys... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7txSbNbXeI that makes my skin crawl
That hurts to even watch!
They all three need tramped!
Ya just can't fix stupid!
And you wounder why lions eat their young.
what ******* morons i hope there not members here!
makes ya wonder how they keep there jobs hey
did you see at the end of the video, one was pushing down and the other was pulling up on the bucket at the same time. ointhead ointhead
And that was faster than strapping a cable to the undercarriage how?
Those guys are all morons, dont even belong in a machine. I would have kicked them off and handed em a shovel and told them to find an operator to drive the stuck machine out once they got it dug out.
thats a good sign that no one on site was making the payments....
If they were smart they would first dig out all the mud in front of the stuck excavator and then he could pull himself out. They are just destroying the buckets and arms on those things. Did anyone notice that the stuck excavator and the one closest to the camera had an extra pivot point near the cab. What kind are they? I have never seen one with a pivot point on the main arm.
if it's what i'm thinking about, it's a two pieces boom edit : anyone to confirm ?
Here’s your sign!
All their fathers' must have jerked off into flower pots and raised blooming idiots.
I cannot for the life of me believe that I just witnessed such complete idiocy.
they should be leaving with the coffee truck.....IUOE 825
They look like Kobelco's
If I was there foreman, I would hank them out of those trackhoes, and kick the butts all the way off the jobsite!
Ahhh...le Système "D" au travail!
two piece booms BIGBEN, It is indeed a two piece or VA ( Variable Angle ). I am led to understand they were originally designed to reduce the overall travel length of rubber ducks ( wheelies, wheeled excavators ) in Europe. I cannot confirm originally by Atlas in Germany but that is what I am lead to believe. :cool2 They are slowly becoming available on tracked 360 exc, though very common on ducks. Until you use one you cannot believe the difference to a mono boom. Having had 3 machines with VA booms I would never buy a duck without one. :update need a UK smiley please. lol
:lmao Don't they know the best way to do that is to that is to hook your bucket on the house. They there trying to rip that machine in two right?