Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

excavator pics.

equipment fan ยท 2007-03-20 07:35

Hi guys,check out this pics:drinkup

Replies14
  1. #1equipment fan2007-03-20 07:44

    more...

  2. #2equipment fan2007-03-20 07:55

    and more...

  3. #3CM19952007-03-20 08:04

    I see that one transforms into a robot with a pincher but what is it in it's non transformed state? Anyone that knows what I am talking about will tell their age group. LOL I like that high and wide undercarriage on the cat long reaches.

  4. #4biggixxerjim2007-03-20 16:05

    Thats an awfully big ULC hoe there..

  5. #5digger242j2007-03-20 17:51

    Yeah. My (older) kids used to play with those...

  6. #6garyhh442007-03-20 17:58

    yess Big Hoes with Big Buckets Nice..:usa

  7. #7345cl2007-03-20 18:45

    great pics :drinkup

  8. #8Squizzy246B2007-03-20 20:21

    That Komatsu Ex...there is a picture of that in my operation machine and it has a big X over it...Is this for "X Factor" or do you need the "X" qualification to perform this manoeuvre??

  9. #9Orchard Ex2007-03-20 20:42

    Squizzy, The X over it means that it has already been done - as you can see from the pictures. You now have to come up with something even more daring (or abusive or stupid - you pick), photograph it and submit it to Komatsu so that it can be included (with an X over it of course) in the next op manual release. :beerchug

  10. #10alco2007-03-21 16:45

    I really like the look of the cab on the blue ZX650LC.....now the colour......not so much. Brian

  11. #11biggixxerjim2007-03-21 22:40

    Geez, I can do that.......

  12. #12dozerdewees2007-03-22 00:07

    Tilt up cab I like that picture of the tilt up cab,boy that would have been nince on some of the demo projects I had done.Would have saved the old neck muscles.:Banghead

  13. #13Countryboy2007-03-22 00:50

    Ok, I have got to ask.......What is the Cat 330C above the Komatsu mini for?

  14. #14alco2007-03-22 02:09

    Countryboy, The 330 is a custom tunneling machine. They are use with roadheaders, breakers, scalers, etc. Brian