Hey! New guy to the forum here. I was hoping y’all could help me troubleshoot a problem. I just bought a 2006 Takeuchi tb1140 with 2600 hours. The problem I’m having is the swing. It’s ok empty but gets slow and weak with a loaded bucket. If you’re in a position where you have to turn slightly up him with a full bucket it’s really slow. When it’s empty and your returning to your dig point, it keeps moving past your stop point. The cab also drifts really bad when traveling. im not a mechanic but I’m wondering if this is a problem with the swing bearing or the swing motor. Any advice on what to check? How major of a problem is this? Thanks Jeremy
Good day From your thread I would assume you have two issues to address 1- the swing (offset) cylinder is not holding the boom in addition to being very weak on power 2- the slewing function creeps as though it has no holding action. If you can confirm I have interpreted correctly, I can take a closer look. Kind regards Uffex