Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator wreck

Phil ยท 2009-12-11 08:58

There is something about machine wrecks that catches one's interest. This one at a spice plantation in Grenada. They were trying to sell the 600 acre property for $25 million, maybe they would throw the machine in with the deal . Phil

Replies8
  1. #1I AM IRONMAN2009-12-11 11:53

    Used Excavator includes land I'm thinkiing that maybe if I guy bought the excavator, they would throw the land in on the deal!:drinkup

  2. #2stock2009-12-11 14:30

    What breed of yoke is it?

  3. #3plantman.uk2009-12-12 14:04

    looks like an old poclain....could be a new jcb though

  4. #4AtlasRob2009-12-12 15:40

    I thought Case/Poclain thinking about the thread with the 120 in it OUCH! your not a fan then Its a pity they never got beyond the primer colour would have been a good clue.

  5. #5qball2009-12-12 16:37

    looks like a drott/case.

  6. #6AtlasRob2009-12-12 17:13

    Drat, Drott thats what I meant

  7. #7dumpchuck2009-12-12 21:22

    :lmao:lmao

  8. #8plantman.uk2009-12-13 10:42

    thanks atlas rob...jcb...heaps of sh..e...would not want another one as a gift i've never been in one that was good, could not pull a greasey man outta bed