Good afternoon again. I have a JD 332E serial #1T0332EKLEE261770. The guy running realized the machine was overheating. Verified concern in the shop. The fan will not come on even when you press the switch to run it in reverse. Its hydraulically driven but I'm guessing there is a solenoid/valve that controls the flow to it?
Debris in the fan control valve causing it to stick. I suggest to remove and cut open your hydraulic filter and inspect it.
Thank you for the info. Can I pull the valve and check for debris also? If so where is it located. I tested for power at the switch yesterday on the console and how power and both red wires. A couple months back we were having issues where the unit wouldn't pick up even light loads. I replaced and cut the old filter then and there was glitter no big chunks. We sent the machine out to a dealer with the filter and was told it was a bad valve causing my lower pressures.
That is a red flag. When looking at the battery, it will be to the right.