So what is your favorite excavtor company? Mine is link belt first, volvo second:notworthy
Komatsu 1st Hitachi 2nd . never had anything to do with linkbelt are they yanky built?
they were back in the early 1980's but were bought buy sumitomo which is japenese, link belt is based the us but the machines are made in japan, theyre the same as case
Does link belt being the sam as Case, mean that systems control monitor and/or computer from a LS 2800 cII be replaced by one form a case? If so, can you tell me which case? Thanks
Volvo and Sumitomo
Menzi Muck
The excavators I have seen working outside are from Hyundai and Komatsu, but I have to say Lonking excavators are also quality proofed, just not as famous as them.
Liebherr, they are extremely well thought out and put together. Like their watches, the Swiss do most things quite well.
"CAT" ....all the way ! ....been down the JD/Hitachi trail before when they run they're all good ....... BUT when it comes to Parts and service, and their own Finance .... it's really hard to beat the infastructure that they've got in place ..... JMHO
I only wish that were true of their haul trucks as well.
I like Komatsu and Caterpiller:notworthy
Me.Mallen Excavating.You did say excavator company,right?
Well i better say JGS excavators now are my Favorited haha
Definatly Link-Belt
Excavators from different manufacturers are so similar these days, it doesn't make much of a difference to the operator whether it's a Cat, or a Komatsu, or John Deere, or a Hitachi. Hitachi and Deere are the same machine I believe. It's not like the old cable machines, or even the early hydraulics when say, Koehring, Bucyrus-Erie, Poclain, Drott all had very different controls.