Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fermec 860 anybody have experience?

joispoi ยท 2013-06-14 16:43

I have a guy that wants to trade a 1997 Fermec 860 with 5,000 plus hours for one of my trucks. Anybody have any experience with them? Is there anything in particular to look out for?

Replies5
  1. #1watglen2013-06-14 22:01

    fermec was massey ferguson iirc

  2. #2245dlc2013-06-14 23:19

    You might want to talk to Stock he's got many years of experience with the former Massey Ferguson backhoe line that was Fermec and is now Terex.

  3. #3stock2013-06-16 10:54

    I replied to your PM..........

  4. #4michalex2013-06-21 08:55

    :gday G'day joispoi Just wondering how you went with that, did you end up getting it, & if so is it good. I am considering purchasing one myself Cheers michalex

  5. #5lepetitpoussin2014-08-11 12:26

    Hello I am like joispoi. I have bought one from 1998, serial 2595. I am searching for the manual to repair the brakes. Is there anyone with this information. JP