Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fermec/Terex parts

Cumminszhere ยท 2010-05-20 22:13

I knew when I purchased my rig that getting parts would probably be a challenge. I tried to use the dealer in my future home state. I wont name any names but suffice it to say I wasn't impressed. Hence my question. Do any of you have a good parts source for this brand? I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies12
  1. #1Cumminszhere2010-07-10 11:10

    Anybody? Surely somebody has had a good experience somewhere?

  2. #2oceanobob2010-07-11 23:11

    parts We looked into the machine because we liked the straightforward design and little plastic.....maybe call the OEM and obtain recommendations for better dealers?

  3. #3Deere John2010-07-12 07:37

    If you were to be a little more specific, you would get help I believe. Listing your location as USA is just too broad to get anyone to take the time to toss an answer that may be 3000 miles from where you are.

  4. #4Cumminszhere2010-07-15 08:26

    My Backhoe is at my property in Montana. I also have a place in California. I did make contact with a "dealer" in Montana. I won't identify them because i'm not trying to badmouth them. They are a rental place and didn't even know who to call for parts. Not what I'm looking for. What I am looking for is a relatively high volume parts dealer. Local would be best but parts can be shipped anywhere. I have e-mailed the manufacturer and called a few of their listed contact numbers only to find those numbers being incorrect? I will also continue on that path. Thank you guys for any help.

  5. #5motrack2010-07-17 14:14

    Not all T Rex dealers support all T Rex products. For example a rental yard may only br a supporting dealer for arial platforms. Go to Terex website dealer locator function..... select product line and then select your state.

  6. #6Cumminszhere2010-07-18 17:05

    I did just that Motrack. I guess I'll keep looking and hope someone offers up a good dealer.

  7. #7motrack2010-07-19 18:54

    There is a excellent dealer here in Indianapolis.

  8. #8Cumminszhere2010-07-24 20:37

    I'll give them a try Motrack.

  9. #9Cumminszhere2010-07-24 20:48

    PM sent Motrack, Please check your PM's.

  10. #10Heddi2011-12-17 10:08

    Hi Friends This is my first time into this forum. Is there anyone out there who could help me to find a used Print plate for my Fermec 965 ( 1999 ). If you read this and this is of some reason not the best place to ask, pls advice me where I should go.... Heddi - Iceland - Richmond Verginia USA.

  11. #11Richardjw~2011-12-17 14:05

    Kellands try these folks, they send parts all over the world and do stuff via e-bay too

  12. #12Hewitt2024-04-24 15:43

    Is it a Terex dealer? , I have been looking for awhile now