Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Few pics of fueling equip

DPete ยท 2008-01-26 13:44

Not much doing , posted a few pics

Replies12
  1. #1DPete2008-01-26 13:55

    few around the shop

  2. #2Lashlander2008-01-26 15:07

    Nice pictures DPete, Thats a cute little fuel trailer. Nice size shop too. It really shows a differece in locations though. The thing that stood out to me was the fact its not insulated.

  3. #3EZ TRBO2008-01-26 16:06

    Same thing DP, great pics, nice shop, but darn it would be cold up here in Wisconsin. Lash, last sunday my gf was complaining about how cold it was out. I, think I would make her feel a lil better, got on weather.com and showed her the temps for Moscow, Russia, Fairbanks, Alaska, and even a few of the base's in Antarctica. All of them were from 22F above zero to 39F in Antarctica(summer down there) while we were at -5F with -35 to -40 with the windchill. Glad I had heat and insulation in the shop. Trbo

  4. #4DPete2008-01-26 16:16

    I wish the shop was mine, just rentin. 57 deg F. here today, thanks for the kind words Lash.

  5. #5tonka2008-01-26 16:20

    Nice pics DPete, its a wopping 34F here in NJ today!

  6. #6Lashlander2008-01-26 16:42

    LOL, I live in tropical Alaska. It was in the mid thirties here last week. We have a lot of ice and snow this year though. I moved here to get away from the winters in Wyoming.:laugh

  7. #7Construct'O2008-01-26 17:15

    Nice fueling setup,and the shop is nice also,plus the weather sounds great also. With that said,doesn't it make you nervse now days having fuel setting around at your job and even your shop.At least it does me.Even material left on the job get a person to thinking,what if! The small trailer i figure you take back and forth from jobs ,but what about the large one,or does it just stay at the shop.If left at the shop that would be a good storage tank,compared to large barrels. So i take things are slow.I have quite a bit of work just bad weather conditions right now.

  8. #8DPete2008-01-26 17:52

    The big tank only goes if it's secure enough otherwise it is at the shop and you're right the small one 550gal. goes back and forth unless it's really secure. Yeah it's slow I have a little clearing with the dozer ahead not much else. Hope things turn around. DP

  9. #9EZ TRBO2008-01-26 20:57

    LOL, at 8 pm its about as warm as its been for the past few weeks down here right now, 21F, actually above zero. Talking a day or so next week of some high 30's, although highly unlikely due to the heavy snow cover. Trbo

  10. #10surfer-joe2008-01-26 23:29

    Really sufferin here. Was about 70 today -- rather cool for us.

  11. #11Colin Doy2008-01-27 00:43

    It is warm......my weeds are poppin early

  12. #12RollOver Pete2008-01-27 02:32

    Here's a few of me fueling in the Santa Ana River in 2005. I was on rent to CJW at the time. The 2003 Dodge Ram shown was stolen in Feb of 2006 from my driveway... It was never found..... The 06 I drive now was the 03's replacement.