Have some time on my hands so I had some jacket & hats made, I was impressed with the quality so posted it. I sent in a pic of our scraper with a load on and they trimmed the background. It is all stichery and the detail amazes me. Not sure if I can post who did it so if you want to know PM me. DP
The detail of that embroidery is amazing. I have never seen anything close! Was it expensive?
That jacket looks great. Did the detail show up on the hats just as well?
Were getting Hats?:woohoo
I caught a sale on the hats the logo was only a buck ea. the jacket backs were $40ea.only got 2. I have some windbreakers coming with a smaller logo on the front left, the logo was $15 all this fancy crap and not much work ointhead
Nice job and really impressive.I have a niece that does that stuff.There is quite a business for it ,the company that she works for keeps busy. Enjoy them,i think it is great and that little bit of money isn't going to break you.Altho when things aren't going so good it seem like it. That is actually cheaper then i thought you would say.I think you got a bargain,especially when your next customers see you wearing it and gives you a call or ask you if you would like to do some work for them. Again i think they did a super job!!!!!!! Enjoy and i would be proud to wear one if i was you :notworthy:usa
Good job. The peak is too short. Looks like white would get dirty, too quick, if you're doing work. My older one was taking too much brake cleaner, to clean it.
Hey everybody.......... I found this website that can digitize anything from a photo or magazine or whatever............this means that if you have a picture of your equipment, they can digitize it (for cheap) and that virtual information can be sent to you via email, and you use that format to use at any embroidery place you pick and they can sew it out or on anything that you want ..............ie, jackets, hats, pants, blankets, shirts, pullovers, whatever............. the site is........... www.absolutelyfabdesigns.citymax.com ................check it out, they will do anything you request, all you have to do is send them a photogragh or whatever.
Thanks for the kind words. Actually I bought the hats mainly as a thankyou gift for my customers, most people like getting a hat like that and for around $8.00 it's an inexpensive gesture. Small things like that can keep people thinking your way. Should have done it a long time ago did'nt realize it was so easy. DP
Attention: Important announcement... Woo Hoo :bouncegri:thumbsup:yup:woohoo Ya hear that everyone :jawdrop DPete is givin us hats :beerchug Lashlander even said so.. You da man DPete.....:notworthy
Whoa whoa whoa! There is a question mark behind my statement. There's over 4100 members now. Thats a lot of hats to email out.
Great lookin stuff, I'm going to get my Carhartt jacket lettered up with my name on the front and my callsign on the back pretty soon. When I was in lawn maintenance, I had jackets lettered up, it really looked sharp. My dad's landscape crew wears embroidered t-shirts and his crew really stands out from everyone else. It's the little things in business that go a long way, I've always believed that a professional image will do a lot for a business. I feel the same way even as an operator for hire now, even though I'm pulling levers for someone else, showing up with nice shirts tucked in and a nice looking jacket speaks louder than words as to who I am and how I carry about my duties.
nice
Aww, come on, at 8 bucks a hat, thats only about 33 grand, give or take. I'm sure we are all worth it, besides, he might give a volume discount DP Seriously, they look great, like a mirror image of the pic on your signature. Thanks for sharing
Had mine done about 10 years ago. Time to have it redone with the grader on it. These cost just under $100 each 10 years ago including jacket. But that is up here and not in the real world. I like the way yours turned out. Looks great.
The hats are in the mail :lmao:lmao:falldownlaugh:crazy
very sharp
i want one!!!