Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Few work pics

crazycajun ยท 2010-09-18 18:50

Had a few pictures on my phone, thought id see if i could post them...

Replies13
  1. #1EGS2010-09-18 21:17

    Interesting, I always enjoy seeing pictures from other parts of the country.

  2. #2Aussie Leroy2010-09-19 00:56

    Always love plenty pictures. Leroy

  3. #3crazycajun2010-09-19 01:05

    I just got a 385B, so il try to put some pics up. Ironically, that is a case steiger 385 in the picture. My magnum wouldn't pull the plow fast enough, so I hooked it behind the scraper, Worked great. Since then I have traded the 385 for 2 quad tracs.. Will have pictures of them also...

  4. #4reddot5562010-09-19 15:03

    love seeing work pics!!

  5. #5DEERE310SG2010-09-20 10:53

    Nice pic's.

  6. #6crazycajun2010-09-30 11:53

    First pic a little rain makes things miserable.. 2nd pic is end of day at diesel tank... 3rd is self explainitory... 4th is across the landfill a company out of california had its second volvo catch on fire... 5th is from years back, tryin to cross a canal...

  7. #7crazycajun2010-09-30 12:25

    finally

  8. #8DEERE310SG2010-09-30 12:25

    Nice pics.:thumbsup How did the volvo catch on fire ?

  9. #9crazycajun2010-09-30 12:36

    something with the electronics according to the operator

  10. #10DEERE310SG2010-09-30 12:38

    oh ok.

  11. #11JimBruce422010-09-30 15:35

    Great pics, but I think the last one has a few points that could use explaination. First question: your rock trucks fallin apart? Second: are there a few stuck dozers down by the 385? Thanks for sharing!

  12. #12crazycajun2010-09-30 21:49

    I split some d400's and pull them with quad trac's... That's one parked... Talk about make an adt look stupid in the mud... When ground is dry we pull 2 behind one tractor... The dozers aren't stuck, the box blade was cutting bottom to grade, one dozer was pushing the dirt the box blade pulled, the other was pushing the adt's out once loaded..

  13. #13JimBruce422010-10-01 11:41

    I saw you're video after i posted, pretty creative use of the adt+quads. I guess the dozers were just an illusion. Thanks again for sharing, looking forward to seeing more.