Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat Allis 10c Dozer Serial Number Location

seekingcerulean ยท 2016-02-02 20:38

Recently picked up a Fiat Allis 10c and can't seem to find the serial number, anyone have any idea of where I could find it? Nearly finished making into a fully functional piece of equipment, it actually goes into multiple directions instead of just straight! That is until the alternator bracket broke and the fan may or may not be borked. Always something...

Replies4
  1. #1Azcutter2016-02-03 22:32

    Lower left hand side below shift lever on operators platform. Keep us informed how things are going on it, I have a 10C myself

  2. #2Cat_man3202016-02-04 17:23

    not sure if it would be the same as my old 16B , but my ser. # was also stamped into the dog house or the main housing just above where the tow bar bolts on .

  3. #3rustybottoms882016-04-04 13:56

    I am just south of you in Northern Arkansas. Have you had much trouble finding parts for this dozer? I found one for sale in Rogersville, Mo. and I am pondering going to take a look at it. I want to do some research first. Is the motor in these turbocharged? From what I can find these are similar in size to a D6C? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

  4. #4Sled Puller2016-04-25 08:35

    We have one, front idler bearing is out, getting ready to tackle that, concerned about the track adjusters, heard horror stories of them exploding. Been able to locate minor parts, but pricey.