Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat allis 16b

Highway 6 Repair ยท 2021-10-05 12:20

Just curious if anyone knows of a good parts source in the us for the 16b specifically brakes? A company bought this thing not knowing the part availability on these dozers. I'd really appreciate it if someone has a good source thanks all!

Replies3
  1. #1Tones2021-10-05 16:46

    I'm not familiar with the 16b but a lot of brake shoes and pads can have new linings fitted so long as the base metal is in good condition. Clutches can also be rebuild. I had this done on a tractor were no new parts were available.

  2. #2dirthog2021-10-06 10:38

    Those shoes will have glued on lining NOT riveted do not use that cause it will tear the clutch drums up and there is none of those anyplace that I know of. Any good brake place should know of someone who can make new linings we haven't had to buy any for many years and the company we used then is no longer in business.

  3. #3Shawn10c2021-12-29 11:19

    Try minnpar they have a lot of fiat Allis parts b