Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat Allis 41B

dritt ยท 2009-12-31 18:36

I was wondering if anyone knew the weight of a stripped down 41B? It has no dozer, ripper or counter weights. Any information would be greatley appreciated. Thanks! Happy New Year! :usa

Replies19
  1. #1ben46a2009-12-31 22:30

    I seem to recall 60 ton..... ill see if i can dig it up.

  2. #2dritt2009-12-31 22:34

    Thank you I would really appreciate it.

  3. #3zbo22009-12-31 23:27

    from another post..... 41b tractor standard weight no cab/rops, attachments or hydraulics with standard 32" pads was 112,000 lbs the older A-C HD41s were around 101,000 bare tractor.

  4. #4dritt2010-01-01 00:11

    Thank you but do you have any idea what the hydraulics weight?

  5. #5CAT973D2010-01-01 07:49

    Hd 41 b Sept. 1986 ( Schweizerland )

  6. #6dritt2010-01-01 09:50

    Cool pic thanks:notworthy:notworthy

  7. #7plantman.uk2010-01-01 12:48

    nice bit of kit.you don't see many of them in uk

  8. #8ih1002010-01-01 13:22

    I haven't seen or heard of any in the UK, and I've only heard of one 31. Do we have any 41's, and are they working? By the way, anyone know of any Terex Dozers still working in the UK? The Coal Board and army had a rake of Terex dozers between them. I had a stint on an ex-NCB 82-50 nearly twenty years ago.

  9. #9mr.412010-07-07 16:12

    Hd41 HD41's Are still great machines!!!

  10. #10mr.412010-07-07 16:44

    Anybody know anyone interested in a 41B??? I have a HD41B (#75S03186) and dont know what to do with it. I have no work for it. Does anyone know if someone might want it? It has brand new undercarriage - 14 rollers, idlers, Berco chains with alligator connection, 28" pads, sprocket segments, all new. I sold the cushion blade to a guy who needed one but if i dont find someone who wants this big girl, she's going for scrap!!! if anyone wants pictures let me know.

  11. #11Komatsu 1502010-07-07 18:17

    There is a guy in Illinois using two of them regularly on the forum but I can't remember his name. You might try a forum search.

  12. #12tdozer2010-07-07 18:21

    YEAH YEAH.. Pictures please!

  13. #13D6c10K2010-07-07 18:49

    I think you're refering to member "fiat41b" Mr. 41...If it's in your way you can park it at my place.

  14. #14No Name Inc2011-02-15 02:04

    Hello Mr. 41, I could be interested in your HD 41B. Does it run? Do you have any pictures? I have lots more questions. E-mail me at [email protected] Thanks, Marcel

  15. #15dirthog2011-02-17 09:30

    if you would let me know where it is at and what you would like for it

  16. #16hossam2011-03-04 16:50

    i am interrested inyour 41b can you contact me at my e-mail [email protected] i am interrested in your 41b can you contact me at my e-mail [email protected] if you are interrested

  17. #17hossam2011-03-05 09:14

    i want to buy hd41b fiatallis do any one know where can i find agood hd41b to buy i want to buy 2 units if any one know please contact me i want also a complete undercarige for hd 41b this is my e-mail [email protected]

  18. #18mbvigil2011-04-03 23:51

    wow that's a nice looking machine

  19. #19jboverseer2011-11-03 21:38

    do you still have this unit?? if yes give a quote at [email protected] and send some pictures.