Can anyone tell me why the 945B is so cheap for its size, and what problems it has with reliability? The price looks so nice but if i buy one and it only runs for 25 hours its not really worth my time.
Noone has any information on a 945B? I find that hard to believe, someone must have ran/owned one at some point.
I have run a couple 645's and there is one still in use at one of the local plants. I really liked them and that is saying a lot since I spent 1000's of hours running Cat 950's, 966 C/D/G's and really like the Cats. They are cheap because I believe parts would be hard to find.
I think i can probably find parts, i was just curious to any problems they had, whether it be the motor, transmission, etc. Wondering why they arent bought up all over the place because where else do you find a 6 yd bucket wheel loader for 10K, nowhere that ive seen.