Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat Allis Engine

harpo ยท 2009-08-28 12:48

Can anyone tell me were the number son a Fiat allis engine are? I think it is suppose to be aIveco engine but th ecasting on the engine says FIAT and the has some number v797364 and 21f4. I was led to believe this was Iveco 8065.25 engine but the are no stampings that I can find. This is on a FD9 thansk

Replies6
  1. #1bgainey2009-08-29 08:23

    Iveco engine I have a 89 Iveco truck with the Fiat 4 cylinder engine, I think this is the same engine used in the fiatallis machine. the casting # is 4780631, engine family as per tag on valve cover is KVE0238FAA9, engine model is 8040.45.....this engine has the turbo & runs great, $1500 if anyone can use it

  2. #2bgainey2009-08-29 21:37

    Harpo, I also have a 6 cyl Iveco engine, which engine is in your dozer, a 4 or 6 cyl?

  3. #3harpo2009-08-30 09:01

    it is a 6 cylinder turbo. I have the engine pretty well stripped for removal. just have to figure out how to seperate at he bell housing now. I still need an engine for it.

  4. #4harpo2009-08-30 21:12

    Does anyone know if the Fiat Iveco engines that were used in trucks are they the same as those used in the FIATALLIS machines?

  5. #5ontrac2009-11-02 00:13

    The Iveco engine I had in my fiat dozer was the same as used in marine applications your info seems correct. I bought all my parts from Howard Enterprizes cheap.Mine was a four cyl. Check howards out they give alot of info out.

  6. #6harpo2009-11-05 10:57

    in my search for an engine i found out that a 8060.25 is the same block as a 8065.25. I now have the engine together and am installing in the dozer this weekend. i'll check out Howard equipment thanks