I blew up my FL9 on Friday, something bad has happen, not sure yet as I am waiting for a friend to bring his 953 and pull me to the barn. I am locked up and engine oil ran out all over the ground. After a nice day of working pushing off cedars and brush. I have 95% undercarriage, rippers and rops so I need to get this back together......has about 4300 hours on it. So I don't know where a farmer is going to find parts at a good price or even a short block engine for this rascal......... Anyone have some places to point a guy??? I have had the machine for 6 years and it was a good one till Friday......... Could be worse........at least It can be fixed or I can scrap out the undercarriage.............. Scott the farmer in Missouri. www.outsidewoodheater.com Please help me figure out where to get parts for this machine if you can. thanks so much my new set of friends!
Look at Machinery Trader under the dismantled machines section.
I forgot to ask..........will this machine free wheel not running? John ask me said I need to know about moving it since it doesn't run....
Hey farmerscotty, welcome to HEF, I'm up in north central MO., I have a Fiat Allis 14C dozer, with the 8205 Iveco engine, anyway, I have several leads on where you might find parts, I can't guarantee what the prices are but maybe it will help. If you want to PM me with your email address, or phone number, I will be happy to pass them on to you. Cheers, JD Dozerman
Might try Quick Parts out of sedalia 1-573-642-2250. I've had good luck finding fiat parts through them.
just go to my website www.outsidewoodheater.com and you can email me direct from it