Hey guys, sure am glad to have found this forum! I have a 99 tak tl26, 2300 hrs. All filters changed less than 300hrs ago with exception of large line filter. Replaced left drive hose and no problems since. I saw a couple threads where the drive pumps/motors went...keeping fingers crossed on that one. What happened today is when you move the bucket joystick it only goes up and tilts forward, and seems to do it whatever position the stick is moved to. :Banghead It won't uncurl the bucket and it comes down really really slow. We had a similar problem about 6 months ago and found it to be a relay. I have a hard time believing that relay went bad that fast, but that will be the first line of attack. Has anyone had any problem with the pilot valves going bad? I was just about to order the o-ring/seal kit, it leaks slightly, but I don't think it is the valve. I will also scope out the two wires and connectors inside the joystick, joy joy. Anyone had this problem? I read some older threads on this machine, and was looking to download the service manual--I have the parts and owners-- but the link was expired or not found. anyone know where I can load the service manual? Some of the other threads I was reading seem to think this is a pretty tough machine, but I don't want to invite trouble if that $5800 drive motor is going to go, so....what are your opinions on this machine? I am in Virginia----who do y'all recommend as the least expensive parts dealer for this machine? One more thing------this tl 26 is green with a white cab, I thought they were red & gray. I am thinking of spraying it with some new paint so just curious why they are different colors. Thanks in advance everyone!
No replies yet.