Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat Kobelco EX215 engine bogging down on stick operation

ROAMER_AUS ยท 2023-12-09 18:20

Hi All, Above mentioned machine us bogging down the engine on the stick when pushed to the limit. When under 2/3 throttle, boon and bucket seem to overload the engine also, but not enough to shut it down, even when both combined. But stick pretty much kills it once it reaches the stroke limit and jostick is in full deflection. Engine just had service with new fuel filters. So I doubt fuel starvation. I am just not sure if it's supposed to throw black smoke on the exaust as a sign of being fully loaded? Machine is positive flow control. And I can see in diagnostic mode on the screen that both P1 and P2 solenoids are reducing flow as they should (solenoid current drops down to 350 mA). So I'm pretty sure that electric / electronic side are doing their job. didn't measure wuth gauges, but diagnostic screen indicates correct pressures as well. No alarms or fault codes are coming up also. Any ideas for additional tests before I start messing with pumps flow controls? Thanks all!!!

Replies0

No replies yet.