Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiatallis r12b loader. Want drive

chris allen · 2018-07-18 21:54

hey guys. We have a dinosaur that just quit driveing all a sudden, checked all fuses an fluids. The loader has a twist shifter an push an pull directional lever, Looked in dash under panel an found 2 relays that are tied into the shifter lever. I took them apart an there rusted inside out. Hard to think it were driven all this time looking like they did. Trying to find new ones an not havein any luck with a good parts dealer. Found an service manual online an down loaded it to help. Well there’s a section that talks about using a special dealer troubleshooting box that hooks into the shifter an let’s ya know if it works or not. Gotta be another way around not having the box. Maybe if I knew how the relays worked with shifter an what needs to be hot an when. Manual was brief on differ sections. Wasn’t the best source of literature on tractor. Be nice to have better sources

Replies2
  1. #1laycobeau2018-07-23 10:39

    does your shifter look like this? if not post a few pic's

  2. #2chris allen2018-07-31 20:15

    Yes sir that’s my shifter. After doing further testing I’ve also found that I don’t have trains pump pressure either. Took suction line off an tied it to a rubber hose an put it in a bucket of oil an I don’t feel any suction. Looked inside oil filter an had just little metal particals (witch seems with in reason of the tractors age). My book says that could be a possibility of drive flew plate broke at convertor but if that was the case wouldn’t the hyds be dead too. My hyds still opperateing fine ? Thx for advice. My machine has the 4wg-120 trains in it if ur familiar with it