The guy lowers the camera half way through, and I can't figure out what happened after they upright the truck. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=845_1264671115
Once I heard "wallla walla gaga laala" I knew nothing good was going to come from this!
We had a truck do this after it flopped over dumping its load. The truck held air and no one put the brakes on after it tipped. ours only went 20 30 feet and did not smash into anything lol.
lol that sure sucks, I guess the truck driver never figured he'd need the brakes once he was on his side.
Plant corn get corn !
that trucker is having a real bad day. do you think they charged him for the second recovery or would that of been on the house lmao
that's just proof that dump truck drivers can foul up in any language. just kidding, no hard feelings.
Oops.......
Bosie was that in the blues brothers film? lf not what film was it? Back on topic "failure to plan is a plan to fail"
This look like a case of "we don't need no tow truck" on the part of the Foreman or the owner. Don,t think you could really blame the driver for the second part as after it went over all he wood have wanted to do is get out of there, The person doing the recovery should have blocked the wheels or drained the air out to stop it rolling away, As for flipping a truck with a loader twisted frame coming right up
Not really we flipped many Ford ltl and other brands back on the rubber exactly like that. We never had a bent frame cause of it
I don't know how to embed videos but this link is the ultimate tow truck driver "What was I thinking" moment. http://www.spike.com/video/how-not-to-right/3037136
Now thats a bad day at the office!!!:drinkup Bob aka ZZ
ha ha......lolz! The bad day is going on the Truck! :Banghead:Banghead ___________________ manual boxes
Nice loader.
Wow that sucks. Thats he gets for probably charging $3000+ to upright a truck, lol.