CT332 Rexroth drive. The lock rig will only move 1/2" then stops hard. Note the white marks. I have put some heat to it but it didn't help. Left to my own thinking my next thot is to put as much heat into it as I can. It's about 8" in diameter so it's pretty tough to get it glowing w/o heating everything else. Another idea I've got is to make a tool that will fit in the 4 slots and put the big air tools on it. As hard as it's tagging up I doubt I can make something strong enough. Worst case is break out the welder and run a bead around it. If I could find a replacement I'd probably jump right to that option. Any ideas appreciated.
On my Takeuchi TB180FR finals, I made a two lug spanner with two hoops on top. A 4' bar thru the hoops turned it well. On my Takeuchi finals, that ring had 4 pipe plugs threaded 90° apart to prevent rotation, removed plugs, and once it turned 45° or so, the threads self cleaned where they were fouled from the pipe plugs.