My computer had pooped out and lost this forum. Well anyway after poking for some time I became the owner of a beautiful JD 450C that is in immaculate shape for the year. Tracks in nice shape, gages all work and seat is perfect. Almost appears to be original paint. Still learning and hopefully $12k was a good price. All nice and straight. May look for a logging winch.
A pic or two wouldn’t hurt...
Yes, show her off like a prize horse! Some of the folks here think looking at other people's new machinery is like looking at dirty pics in a magazine. Give 'em something to talk about!
Magazines with dirty pics are before my time now you get computer viruses......
If your computer simply had a hard-drive problem, there is a work-around that will save the day for anyone. Making a clone of any computer hard-drive before it is compromised is a simple and inexpensive way to put the computer back to the working condition it was in before the problem developed. I have four computers and I have spare, cloned hard-drives for all of them.
......with his wife sitting in the seat.
I never take pictures of my wife on my equipment... I don't want her to know what I bought!
May your machine be easy starting and the engine run just fine Your transmission goes into gear and never misses a spline The hydraulics should be strong and always make the right sound May your implements work properly by going up and down May all your experiences be happy being fill with operating fun And last of all your wife be understanding as you need this before you are done.
Blue balls were the worst you would get from dirty magazines....