Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Finish Blade

terrasmooth ยท 2012-07-10 14:48

Hello All, I just posted an article about operating a Finish Blade based on my travels and experiences of the last 20+ years in the business. This and my other articles are intended to help the current and future generations of people interested in civil construction. I will be adding many other articles covering many different aspects of the business from mass excavation to the front end of the business in the office. www.terrasmooth.com

Replies12
  1. #1qball2012-07-11 21:59

    awesome blog.

  2. #2JNB2012-07-11 22:43

    Interesting read. Looking forward to more articles.

  3. #3RickRobinson2012-07-28 11:47

    two thumbs up!

  4. #4terrasmooth2012-07-28 12:48

    Thank you kindly

  5. #5Scrub Puller2012-07-28 14:42

    Yair . . . terrasmooth . I reckon that is well presented and well written information . . . in fact some of the best 'straight from the horses mouth' no B/S information I have ever seen! More please. Even though I am retired it is interesting reading. All the best and Cheers.

  6. #6terrasmooth2012-07-28 17:27

    Glad to hear you like it... all firsthand true experiences, I promise to keep it coming.

  7. #7terrasmooth2012-07-28 19:47

    Thank you kindly... I appreciate you taking time to read it.

  8. #8terrasmooth2012-07-28 19:49

    I am glad you find it interesting... more to come soon.

  9. #9Madcanadian2012-08-04 15:22

    Good blog. Gives new, and some old, operators a good idea where to start. Nice job.

  10. #10terrasmooth2012-08-04 19:59

    I have always asked alot of questions... never pretended to know when I didn't. We can all learn by being humble, sometimes you can learn something from a laborer, it's all good. I appreciate you taking time to read it, I will have other articles in the near future. Thanks again!

  11. #11rabia2012-08-27 07:57

    No doubt your blog is very informative especially for those who are interested in civil construction.

  12. #12terrasmooth2012-08-29 21:09

    Thank you kindly Rabia. The main goal of my website is to educate and inform.