Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New to me Blade!

D&GExcavating ยท 2012-07-06 00:00

Well my dad finally bit the bullet and traded off my old 140G with 22,000 hours for a 163H with 5,000 hours. I'm gonna miss the old girl but this sure is a nice upgrade. It's a county blade to boot! I was looking over the service records, and it never went over 200 hours on an oil change. Some were at just 100 hours. Here's my old 140G we traded off And here's the 163H when I was trying her out at a job site

Replies5
  1. #1637slayer2012-07-06 03:34

    ooooo nice upgrade, what year was the g

  2. #2637slayer2012-07-06 03:37

    i went back and looked, your new blade doesnt have any rippers, are you gonna put some on?

  3. #3lonkinggroup2012-07-06 04:57

    Really nice machines and pictures.

  4. #4blademan1502012-07-06 07:43

    You're gonna love the 6-wheel drive ..........Congrats

  5. #5D&GExcavating2012-07-06 07:52

    Not sure what we're gonna do about the ripper yet. It was handy at times. But the G was a 1992 and I relieve this 163 is a 1997. Thanks for the compliments!