Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Flex Pins

deeredriver ยท 2008-06-26 17:30

I have a bucket that has the hensley flair teeth on it, and they are attached with rubber flex pins. I keep having pins fall out, and they will not hold up. I just changed all of them 50 hours ago and they are falling apart alreday. What else can I do?

Replies3
  1. #1Turbo218352008-06-26 19:44

    Sounds more like shank issues. Lots of hours or wear on the shanks? Usually a worn out shank will allow a lot of tooth movement which causes pin failure

  2. #2dirthog2008-06-27 07:56

    there are also several different styles of hensley flex pin and some of there pins come in oversize models a lot of dealers do not stock them but they are made we stock a few of them in the sizes our customers use all the time

  3. #3equippartsdir2008-06-29 07:16

    Hensley Teeth falling off deeredriver, What size teeth are on the bucket?