Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from the UK

ChrisUK · 2021-02-04 02:23

Hello to all from the UK, just thought I would say hello to everyone here, I’m currently working at a construction equipment hire (plant hire) company over here. See you all around Chris

Replies10
  1. #1Coaldust2021-02-04 02:36

    Ay-up ChrisUK, Allow me to be the first to welcome you.

  2. #2ChrisUK2021-02-04 05:10

    @Coaldust thankyou for the welcome, I will get some pics up soon

  3. #3mg23612021-02-04 05:35

    Welcome to HEF Chris !

  4. #4funwithfuel2021-02-04 06:30

    Welcome to the show.

  5. #5Vetech632021-02-04 08:56

    Pics of wife first! LOL

  6. #6Truck Shop2021-02-07 20:16

    howdy

  7. #7DMiller2021-02-08 07:14

    Morning!! and Welcome.

  8. #8Nige2021-02-23 21:27

    G'Day Chris. Whereabouts exactly in the UK are you.?

  9. #9ChrisUK2021-02-24 01:47

    Morning Nige, I’m in the county of Cheshire.

  10. #10Nige2021-02-24 09:41

    Rural Cheshire I take it..? Nice part of the country. I'm a Derbyshire lad myself but haven't lived there for a long time.