Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

For the Deere guys

Shimmy1 · 2024-01-16 16:08

Deere 1810E S.N. T81810E050192 Needing bearings and a seal for a Tail Roller, P.N. AXT14241. Parts book doesn't show a breakdown.

Replies5
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-01-17 09:18

    A link to parts breakdown is below. Lists part #‘s for cap and seal, no part # for the bearing tho. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc.../pgId/780550831/partnumber/AXT14241/callout/6 . A local bearing house could likely match the bearings.

  2. #2Shimmy12024-01-23 23:07

    I have found that too, but it's not the same as mine. I have those bearings and that seal, AND the spindle from the floor roller, but it's different. I just bought two of the AX14241 rollers last fall, took it ALL the way up the @ss for them at $1340 per, and took one apart this winter to find the grease hard and the bearings trashed. I have found replacement bearings, but that ******* seal is a real problem. No numbers, and nobody seems to be able to match up by size.

  3. #3colson042024-01-24 14:48

    Could the roller be machined to accept a different, but more common seal?

  4. #4Shimmy12024-01-24 17:20

    Don't think so, but I'll look at it a little closer.

  5. #5f311fr12024-01-26 13:34

    Look at Harwal seals.