Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford 555 backhoe wiring diagram tractor

FrankBuschini ยท 2013-07-01 14:15

I am looking for a wiring diagram for the following 555 Ford Backhoe Tractor # 0703521 Model # DF511F Thanks

Replies10
  1. #1jimg9842013-07-01 17:40

    I have 555 wiring diagram will need email address

  2. #2FrankBuschini2013-07-02 07:59

    [email protected] Thanks

  3. #3jimg9842013-07-02 17:20

    sent

  4. #4FrankBuschini2013-07-03 13:44

    Thank you

  5. #5abel_san2013-08-19 09:34

    Would you also send me a copy of the wiring diagram? email [email protected] Thank You!

  6. #6sburud2013-09-09 15:48

    Jim, Would you please send me a copy of the 555 wiring diag, eMail is [email protected] . I have similar problem to a few of the other posts I read, won't turn over, I know battery and starter are fine. Acting just like it's not in neutral and both shifters are, so I think it's related to the wiring for ether the F/R selector or the gear shift. Thanks

  7. #7JbNc2014-04-21 12:17

    Could someone please send me a copy also [email protected] ? Thanks

  8. #8mikedobosz2015-04-14 18:30

    if you have a wiring diagram for a 555 could you please email me at [email protected] . looking for starter solenoid wiring. thanks

  9. #9librarijen2015-05-20 17:10

    Hi - I'm a librarian trying to help someone who has the same question. He's seeking a wiring diagram for a Ford backhoe -- 555 - 3 cylinder diesel, about 1979. Can any of you email me a copy to [email protected] ? I know he would really appreciate it!

  10. #10mark38852015-05-21 22:32

    I hate to ask but can somebody send a copy my way ? [email protected]