Hey Guys and gals. Couple things. My ford 555e (96 I believe) has had the linkage fall off for the loader bucket float. I have 1 of the pcs. and what I believe is the second part as well. My book diagram shows that the two pcs that run down the length of the front of the machine are threaded. I dont see any threads... Are these two pcs supposed to be threaded? so if anyone has a machine out there that can snap some photos and advice. thats great. And anyone out there have a machine that is considered salvage. I'm looking for the fuse block. Entire assy. Suddenly part of mine melted. any of these machines will fit mine. 675E, LB75, 555E, 655E, 575E, LB75CP, NH85TLB
I'm headed to work, but I'll try to grab a pic of the linkage on my 99 555E tomorrow morning if someone hasn't got one before then. John
thanks
Are you talking about the bucket level indicator linkage?
yes exactly, I found the long pc. But i'm not sure if the short pc that I have is the correct one. I see you have a nut on yours. Is that threaded on the short bar or welded on the long bar. I'm not finding threads on my long bar or short bar. But mine looks to be the same otherwise. Except I have a jcb quick disconnect system for my bucket, forks and other implements.
It looks like a rod in a tube. I don't see any threads on anything but the linkage running to the bottom of the cab. If you plunder through the parts catalog online you should be able to find a breakdown on it. Try using the search term of linkage.
This page looks like part of it. https://partstore.agriculture.newho...entInc/parts-search.html#epc::mr50284ar593601 This looks like the other end. https://partstore.agriculture.newho...entInc/parts-search.html#epc::mr50284ar593597
That is correct NH. Typical set up. The tube slides up and down the unthreaded rod. The nut on yours probably was used to replace the washer. That device is there to prevent the bucket from rolling back as the hoist is raised. Without it you could have material getting dumped on the hood or in your lap if the tractor has an open ROPS. It is a must have safety device.