Hello guys Bit of a random one this, but can anyone help me find out what the in-cab noise levels are for a Ford Case 655 Backhoe Loader? Unlike JCB, it's been a lot harder to pin down the spec on this model. I'm helping the owner of a small business here in England facing a legal claim. I can't provide more info than that I'm afraid, but if anyone can help me, I'm sure he and I would be very grateful. Thanks Melissa
Welcome Melissa. What you need is a sales brochure - These should have the info you need. A 655 is not related to Case, it is a Ford New Holland. Models often have letters in them ie 655A or 655C - be 100% sure of what you are searching for. When you know exactly what you need, take a look on Ebay as there are lots of sales brochures for sale at a nominal fee. Someone may offer the info you need, but if it is required as some type of evidence - printed info may be better for you? edit; Have you tried calling a New Holland dealer? - They should be able to assist, if you tell them what you are doing with the info....... you never know, you may even get a hold of someone who cares!
Thanks, I think I may well resort to ebay for a sales brochure. As it's an older model, I'm not holding out for much help from the dealers.
i wouldn't throw them under the bus , just give them a shout and see as well there are two answers they can give you yes and no i cant help. Phill