Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford discount

Cat304obx · 2020-05-05 20:32

Looking to purchase a new Ford F-350. Does anybody have any type of discount? Friends and family x-plan, pco. Thanks.

Replies9
  1. #1Ronsii2020-05-05 22:11

    Don't know about Ford but the last few trucks we got new from https://www.davesmith.com/new-inventory/index.htm saved a big chunk of dough!!! And they were great to deal with.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2020-05-05 23:17

    I've been shopping too. Go to their website, there's a $500 discount for first responders, military and college students if that applies to you. TV ads say Ford makes 3 months payments too, I don't know if that applies to Super Duty

  3. #3grandpa2020-05-06 22:32

    I just took delivery of a new F350 diesel, and the dealer gave me a $1000 personal discount as I used to have a fleet discount which (according to him) no longer was available.

  4. #4RenoHuskerDu2020-05-06 23:14

    Dealers are dealing hard right about now, but that April tornado damaged the Borg Warner plant that makes 4x4 transfer cases. fyi

  5. #5Ronsii2020-05-06 23:25

    Was also told what they have in stock is it for a while as things got shut down and no new trucks coming off the line for a while!!! so there's going to be a shortage of trucks real quick.

  6. #6RenoHuskerDu2020-05-07 00:25

    If folks start buying again. My neighbor has work still, but cancelled two new Super Dutys for him and his wife when this fake virus stuff hit. Just being cautious.

  7. #7Ronsii2020-05-07 00:43

    We are looking... and DS told us they only have 5(I think) of the 5500 4door diesels left and it will be some time before they get more.

  8. #8RenoHuskerDu2020-05-07 10:22

    The article I read only mentioned F150 4x4s being affected by the Borg Warner plant tornado cutting transfer case production. But that could be incorrect. The Ecoboost V6s make enormous torque for a gasser.

  9. #9Coaldust2020-05-08 19:56

    I’m seeing lots of new Ford pickups with temp plates around my AO. 30% unemployment, but money is being spent like crazy. ANS at $33.47 a barrel today and the 2020 tourist season done before it started. I guess those Trump bucks made nice down payments. Local inventory is shrinking because the Louisville Superduty plant is shut down, so the dealer isn’t in a rush to sell what they have on the lot. We only have two dealers in the entire state. I got my hands on a x-plan PIN number in January before the craziness started. From a Ford Field Engineer acquaintance. used it for a left over 19 F-350 for the biz. Sometimes you can negotiate a better deal than x-plan, but it’s nice to fall back on. I’ll see if I can get another pin for you.