A friend has acquired this truck and it is missing what I assume is the rear brake control box , it should be bolted to the second cross member from the rear and has five pipes going to it one from the air tank and four from the rear brakes. Can anyone identify the missing part so I can get one on order for him? We are based in England so can not just go down to the breakers yard.
The VIN decoder says you have a 1993 LNT8000 with C series engine, but it says the check digit is incorrect also From the following diagram, it should be the yellow or the green valve. I don't understand how it can have 5 lines, though, it should have 6 lines, 1 large line from an air tank, 4 to the wheels and 1 control line from the cab. Is it possible something was missed?
Thanks will pass on the information