Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Found a door/window wondering which equipment it’s for

Moishloi · 2019-12-12 22:34

Found a door wondering which equipment it's for Any help is appreciated Thank you

Replies9
  1. #1BigWrench552019-12-12 23:03

    Looks like a door to a cat skidsteer. Which model I'm not sure.

  2. #2Ronsii2019-12-12 23:59

    Handle looks more like deere. Looks like the one on KSSS's website.

  3. #3Welder Dave2019-12-13 03:07

    What do you mean you found it? Put an ad in the local paper you found a skid steer door. Owner would likely be grateful to get it back. It's a relatively new door and not something that would normally be laying around somewhere for the taking. Just saying there's all types on an internet forum and with only 1 post it's very difficult to know your background. Was it left over at a jobsite, left in a building, laying in the ditch or taken without the owners knowledge? A little background on how you acquired it would help. I only say this because several years ago someone posted a video of what they called an abandoned crawler loader in a farm building (with a no trespassing sign) that started right up and were asking what to do to get it to move. I was shocked several posters were offering suggestions.

  4. #4Andy1845c2019-12-14 17:19

    I get what Welder Dave is getting at, but there is a fair chance this is something the OP came across it in an honest way - in a lot of stiff they got at an auction or was in a building they are cleaning out or they saved from a dumpster for all we know (I have got weird and random things in all these ways), and they are trying to see if anyone knows what it fits to advertise it for sale. It does appear to be a skid steer door but I cannot identify the make or model.

  5. #5Welder Dave2019-12-14 19:56

    I'm just saying give some info on how and where you acquired it. If it was one of the regular posters on here like Tinkerer for example, you could be assured it was a legitimate inquiry. A first time poster with an odd user name being very vague doesn't give a lot of confidence. They also haven't responded back to give more info or tell me off.

  6. #6Tinkerer2019-12-14 20:25

    Maybe someone found Moishloi !! Seems strange that he found it with the complete hinges on it. One still has the cabin side bolts in it.

  7. #7Andy1845c2019-12-14 21:26

    No I get it. I can just totally see a lot of the plants I work in buying a used machine and taking the door off because it was in the way or the machine was mostly used inside and it just getting lost/thrown away/machine gets traded off and no one remembered to put it back on or no one cared. I also notice a lot of people post really short posts in places like this and never return. There was one a few weeks ago where a guy was looking for info on an ancient Lull. I was honestly curious what the story was on that, but myself and a few others replied and I don't think he ever came back. Bottom line - if you got it honest, its a skid steer door of some type and you can likely sell it. If you got it in some less than up and up way, please make an attempt to reunite it with its rightful owner. Sucks to plow snow with no door...

  8. #8Tinkerer2019-12-15 10:07

    There is a chance it could be an honest find. I see the op is in Florida. There is a reflection in his photo that has a semi tractor-trailer and it has a name on it and palm trees around it. So, if the AC quit in the machine I would take the door also.

  9. #9hosspuller2019-12-15 12:02

    Tinker .. Good observation … I notice the door hinge is complete, including mounting bolts. Someone took it off as a unit.